17. December 2019Marchi Mobile USA on Time Square – New York
12. February 2018GQ Car Awards 2018 – Winner
27. October 2016A look behind the curtains
21. October 2016eleMMent viva
6. April 2016Brother opts for Marchi Mobile GoGreen
4. November 2015eleMMent Merchandise Collection
2. October 2015Must read: Sunreef News Magazine
31. July 20153rd Luxembourg Polo International
30. May 2015Marchi Mobile opens the Gates to the turkish market
30. May 2015Ready, set… Marchi Mobile joins the Black Book Race Forum
Marchi Mobile at FT Luxury Summit in Monaco
From June 6 – 9, 2015 Marchi Mobile was attending the FT Business of Luxury Summit in Monaco. „It is the second time we are invited to participate, and this time we are honored to present our eleMMent visione as a Mobile Flagship Store solution“, says Mario Marchi. CEO.
The Summit gathered some 400 executives, experts and decision makers to discuss the future of the luxury business, retail concepts, challenges and opportunities of the new technology. Top speakers from around the world will share their experience and views with the audience.
With its eleMMent visione Flagship Store, a mobile showroom concept, Marchi Mobile bridges the gap between the digital online trade and the brick-and-mortar retail shops. Created to present the most exclusive products, the mobile Flagship Store is a luxury boutique on wheels. Unmistakable design and of
The eleMMent Flagship Store, placed on the venue’s Helipad, was welcoming all visitors, experts and business people right on site to experience the advantage of this New Era of mobile performance. Especially the panel discussion „Beyond the store“ highlighted this outstandng concept:
“Luxury has always been about craftsmanship and quality, but more than that it’s about how that product makes you feel when you put it on,” Mr. Bailey (founder and CEO of Appear Here) said. “Today people have everything they’ve ever wanted and they can buy more and more things every single year, but what they cannot buy are experiences. If experiences are the true commodity today, than luxury has always been about exclusivity,” he said. “And, my feeling of it is, that if you want to own that exclusivity today and want to own the experience and own the moment, than the one thing that brings exclusivity to that is the pop-up shop.”