17. December 2019Marchi Mobile USA on Time Square – New York
12. February 2018GQ Car Awards 2018 – Winner
27. October 2016A look behind the curtains
21. October 2016eleMMent viva
6. April 2016Brother opts for Marchi Mobile GoGreen
4. November 2015eleMMent Merchandise Collection
2. October 2015Must read: Sunreef News Magazine
31. July 20153rd Luxembourg Polo International
30. May 2015Marchi Mobile opens the Gates to the turkish market
30. May 2015Ready, set… Marchi Mobile joins the Black Book Race Forum
Delivery of V-VIP edition, multi-passenger
The next eleMMent left our plant in the V-VIP multi-passenger configuration.
This vehicle is the essence of Marchi Mobile’s Corporate philosophy: Exclusivity, the highest technical requirements and a sensational design – all made in Germany. In addition, a length of 13.75 meters and a height of four meters are sure to turn heads.
This latest manufactured vehicle has a 500-hp diesel engine with the latest emission technology, is painted in luminous white and went to a private buyer from Turkey.
But the eleMMent viva features more than just technology and exterior design. What may be the most spectacular part is the interior, adorned with real gold.
That is where the VIPs relax – on 22 ultra-comfortable leather seats, the likes of which are otherwise only found in first-class business jet accommodations.
Outstanding features of these seats include seat heating, complete adjustability and spacious storage options. The viva’s one-of-a-kind novel coach seats, including their monitors for each individual passenger are another example of Marchi Mobile’s design capabilities.
DEKRA, the German certification authority which participated closely in the vehicle’s approval process recently concluded that this shuttle represents a genuine technical masterpiece. To achieve this level of approval the eleMMent viva had to master extreme tilting, braking and fire protection tests. In addition, all electronic components were evaluated for their electromagnetic compatibility.