6. April 2016Brother opts for Marchi Mobile GoGreen
4. November 2015eleMMent Merchandise Collection
2. October 2015Must read: Sunreef News Magazine
31. July 20153rd Luxembourg Polo International
30. May 2015Marchi Mobile opens the Gates to the turkish market
30. May 2015Ready, set… Marchi Mobile joins the Black Book Race Forum
30. May 2015Marchi Mobile at FT Luxury Summit in Monaco
19. March 2014Marchi Mobile open for business in the United States
29. May 2013Mika Häkkinen is driving the MMpro
19. June 2012Luxury Toys
Marchi Mobile open for business in the United States
Marchi Mobile, Inc. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marchi Mobile Holding AG (Switzerland) – ofﬁcially opened its doors on January 27, 2014.
Responding to the reception by American car enthusiasts of its remarkable vehicles and recognizing the importance of the US for its growth plans, this is the group’s ﬁrst subsidiary outside of Europe.
Corporate Headquarters are located in Aiken, SC, joining a number of well-known foreign-owned companies, incl. large European automotive brands and industry suppliers in this Southern state with its business-friendly climate.
Good access to major metropolitan areas, excellent infrastructure and close proximity to area events attracting Marchi Mobile Inc.’s primary customers base, i.e. the PGA’s annual Masters Golf tournament in nearby Augusta, GA, were major drivers for US buyers of the company’s large, luxury vehicles marketed under the eleMMent and MMpro labels are now serviced by local staff, incl. a West Coast representative in the heart of the country’s Performing Arts industry.
“Marchi Mobile, Inc. and its representatives are dedicated to delivering service to our US customers in strict keeping with our group’s global motto of starting a new era of excellence in mobility”, says Mario Marchi, Marchi Mobile Inc.’s Chairman.