27. October 2016A look behind the curtains
21. October 2016eleMMent viva
6. April 2016Brother opts for Marchi Mobile GoGreen
4. November 2015eleMMent Merchandise Collection
2. October 2015Must read: Sunreef News Magazine
31. July 20153rd Luxembourg Polo International
30. May 2015MARCHI MOBILE 参加摩纳哥的国际顶级时尚品牌行业高峰会
30. May 2015预备，开始… MARCHI MOBILE 参加黑皮书赛车论坛（THE BLACK BOOK RACE FORUM）
30. May 2015MARCHI MOBILE 打开土耳其市场的大门
19. March 2014Marchi Mobile open for business in the United States
Marchi Mobile open for business in the United States
Marchi Mobile, Inc. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marchi Mobile Holding AG (Switzerland) – ofﬁcially opened its doors on January 27, 2014.
Responding to the reception by American car enthusiasts of its remarkable vehicles and recognizing the importance of the US for its growth plans, this is the group’s ﬁrst subsidiary outside of Europe.
Corporate Headquarters are located in Aiken, SC, joining a number of well-known foreign-owned companies, incl. large European automotive brands and industry suppliers in this Southern state with its business-friendly climate.
Good access to major metropolitan areas, excellent infrastructure and close proximity to area events attracting Marchi Mobile Inc.’s primary customers base, i.e. the PGA’s annual Masters Golf tournament in nearby Augusta, GA, were major drivers for US buyers of the company’s large, luxury vehicles marketed under the eleMMent and MMpro labels are now serviced by local staff, incl. a West Coast representative in the heart of the country’s Performing Arts industry.
“Marchi Mobile, Inc. and its representatives are dedicated to delivering service to our US customers in strict keeping with our group’s global motto of starting a new era of excellence in mobility”, says Mario Marchi, Marchi Mobile Inc.’s Chairman.